Thursday, October 14, 2010

Honor Students Recognized

During the first nine week of instruction, each of my students worked really hard to master the second grade skills that I taught.  I want to congratulate each of them on a job well done.  I want to especially acknowledge the students who managed to come to school each day during the first grading period.  The students who earned PERFECT ATTENDANCE  were: 
  • Christian, Queydarius, Ja'lon, Evan
  • Marvin, Tiana, D'amari, Ra'darius, Amarrious,



The boys and girls in my class put forth a lot of effort. They did their best and their hard work paid off.  Congratulations!  Students who earned HONOR ROLL status include:
  • Keimarriyon, Christian, Queydarius, Tyrin,
  • Marvin, Ja'kayla, Ra'darius, Adam


 

These students' work was outstanding! They earned status as PRINCIPAL'S SCHOLARS, and I know that Mr. Harvey is proud of each of them. Way to go, students!  The Principal's Scholars are:
  • Amarrious
  • Tiana
  • James
  • Evan

These students made straight A's for the first nine weeks and are recognized as SUPERINTENDENT'S SCHOLARS.  They did an outstanding job, and I am sure Dr. Kilcrease is just as proud as I am of these students:
  • Ja'lon
  • Brandon
  • Destinee
  • D'amari

Thank you, parents, for the hard-work and time you spend working with your children to ensure their continued success.